Paypal is popular online payment system. You can send and receive money without disclosing your card and other banking details to anyone with the help of Paypal. You can use Paypal account in just few minutes. People can also check out more securely at millions of online store with just an email address and also you don’t have to enter your card details every time you pay. PayPal accepts from 202 countries and market as well as 25 currencies. You can also choose how you want to pay by adding debit card, credit cards and bank accounts).
Paypal is also used for business. For business account, there are different options. Both of them have different cost structure and their own benefits.
Whenever there is thought of online money transaction, first choice of user is Paypal because it is safe and secure for every transaction than other app.
How to create Paypal account?
You can create an account from homepage or Paypal account. For the app you can just install for the device app store. It is very simple to create account.
To create Paypal account you can just follow the steps below:
- Firstly you need to have a registered email ID.
- After that open a Paypal site (https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/account-selection)
- Click on sign up.
- Fill the form with personal information
(Add phone number, bank account, credit card or debit card).
- Verify your Email ID by opening mail id.
If you can’t find any message from Paypal, check your spam folder or “Purchases” label in Gmail.
Click “Confirm Email” to verify.
- You are required to verify your bank account, credit or debit cards etc.
Most Important points to Remember:
- Confirm your email address.
- Link your verified bank account.
- Link your verified debit or credit account.
- Enter your verified phone number or mobile number.