How to delete Tinder account permanently?
Tinder is a social media which often used as the hookup app. It allows users to like or dislike other user and allows user to chat if they like each other (a match). If you delete Tinder account, it also deletes all data you shared, messages. So your message will not show in the person who matched with you. So, you should think twice before you delete your account. It is the permanent action. If you are sure follow the steps to delete your account permanently.
How to delete Tinder account by Android or Iphone?
The following steps will guide you to delete your Tinder account by Android and Iphone.
- Firstly open tender app.
- Click on the ‘Profile’ icon.
- Go to setting button.
- Scroll the page down and click ‘Delete Account’ icon.
- Now click ‘Delete Account’ icon.
- After clicking you should give a reason to delete the account. You can see some of the option just select one.
- Click ‘DELETE MY ACCOUNT’.
How to delete Tinder account by desktop?
The following steps will guide you to delete your Tinder account by desktop.
- Firstly go to tinder.com in your browser. This will get you to the Tinder app just when you are logged in.
If not, you have to log in first. You can just log in as usual.
- Click ‘My Profile’ icon on the top-left corner of that page.
- Click Setting icon.
- Scroll down and click ‘Delete account’ button.
- If you are sure to delete it you can just click ‘Delete Account’ on the pop up message box. After clicking it immediately deletes your account.
Congratulations! You have deleted your Tinder account successfully. Now you have hide your profile forever.