How to delete Musical.ly account?
You might have known that it is absolutely impossible to delete Musical.ly account. Musical.ly has not built the delete button into their app which allows users to delete their account. Remember that if you delete your app does not delete or erase your profile.
But don’t you worry there is something you can do easily. There are two methods to delete Musical.ly account permanently.
Method1. Ask Musical.ly to delete your account permanently through their help desk
This is the one of the method to delete your account permanently. This method has worked for some users but sometime users receive a poor response from Musical.ly. As you know Musical.ly doesn’t allow you to delete your account within the app, so you can contact their help team and ask them to delete your account permanently.
You can follow the steps to ask help team for deletion of your account:
- Go to the Musical.ly Help center.
- Tap ‘Submit a Ticket’ button in the top- right corner of the page.
- Click ‘Report a Problem’ button.
- Select the device (Android or iOS) you use for Musical.ly.
- Click ‘Profile’.
- Enter your Username, the valid email address you want to use to interact with Musical.ly customer service, ask to delete your account on the section “What information should we know?”
- After filling the field marked just click ‘Submit’ button.
Though this is the only way to delete your account permanently, it doesn’t work if Msical.ly does not want to delete your account. If you face this problem in your case, you can just hide your profile from other users.
Method2. Make your Profile hide from other users
- Firstly open your Musical.ly app.
- Click the ‘Profile’ icon from the bottom menu.
- Go to setting in the Top-right corner.
- Click ‘Privacy Setting’ button.
- Click the toggles for ‘Allow contacts to find me’ and ‘Private Account’.
Allow Contacts to find me should be off (grey) whereas Private Account should be on (yellow).
That’s the method how you can delete permanently or hide Musical.ly account.