How to recover Google account?
If you can’t sign up your google account, don’t worry google is pretty good at providing its user with the ways to recover. You can follow the steps below to increase your chances of getting back. In this way you can use services like Gmail, Photos and Google Play.
1. Firstly go to the Account help page.
2. As you complete the steps, use many tips as you can ( many tips used more possibility of getting back)
a. Answer all the question if possible:
Try not to skip any question. If you don’t answer, take your best guess rather than skipping.
b. Use familiar device or location:
– If possible use a computer or device where you frequently sign up.
– Use the same browser that you usually use.
– If possible be in location you usually sign in.
c. Use Correct password:
Write your correct password and pay attention in upper and lower case letters.
– If you don’t remember your last password, you can use one that the last one you remember.
– If you can’t remember any password, take your best guess.
d. Find out when you created your account:
Try to remember when you created your account. If you can’t remember your correct date (month and day) you can ask friends when they first get email from you.
e. Enter email connected to your account:
– A recovery email helps you to get back your account and where google send you security notification.
– You can also use alternate email address to sign in.
How to keep your Google Account Safely?
Remember that you always have a copy of Google account and password written down in the copy or mobile phone. Confirm to keep your security information up to date. It also helps in recovering your password storage in case it was unexpectedly lost.