Recover Yahoo Account
You can recover yahoo account using a recovery phone number or with your backup email address. You won’t be able to recover yahoo account, if you don’t have recovery email address and password which is associated with your yahoo account. Remember, if you haven’t use your yahoo account more than 12 months then you cannot recover your account because your account will automatically deleted. Also you can’t recover those account which have been permanently deleted.
Steps To Recover Yahoo Account
- Search https:login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username? in any web browser. ( It is a Yahoo Sign-In Helper website and will teach you process to recover yahoo account.
- Now enter your yahoo account email address into the blank text field in the middle of the page. (Also you can use your backup phone number and email address , then follow the hints.
- And click “ Continue “ bottom below the text field on the page.
- Now you need to verify your email address and phone number. (Remember your email address and phone number will be display incompletely. Make sure you have access to email account or mobile phone visible.
- After that click on “ Yes, send me an Account Key “ if you have access to backup email address and phone number recorded on the screen. (Note, if you don’t have access to email address and phone number displayed, click on “ I don’t have access “and then tab on “ start over ” and you can try with your another email address and phone number.
- Now check your messages or email. ( You will receive yahoo account key code through email or text message which contain 8 character.
- And then enter your account key to yahoo page.
- Tab verify and then click on continue.
- Now click on “ create new password “ and enter new password two times.
- Tab “ continue “. Now you can sign in to your yahoo account with new password.